ADA Information - FGCU Athletics
Florida Gulf Coast University Athletics provides accommodations for those with disabilities, including elevators, accessible seating, and accessible restrooms that will allow for an enjoyable game day experience. Accessible seating is available at all FGCU venues in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Accessible seating is available at all FGCU facilities.
- Alico Arena - On the second floor behind sections FF, KK, QQ, & VV.
- Swanson Stadium - Next to both the first and third base dugouts.
- Softball Complex - Under the stands on either side of the press box.
- Soccer Complex - Accessible seating can be found in the front row of each section.
- Aquatic Complex - Please see the front desk for accessible seating information.
- Tennis Complex - All seating areas are handicap accessible.
Disabled parking is available at all FGCU venues. Please present your disabled parking permit to event staff upon arrival so they can direct you to the disabled parking area.
ADA Accessible Entrances
The main entrance of all FGCU venues are ADA accessible.
Alico Arena elevator information can be obtained by asking the nearest event staff employee. All outdoor press boxes are on ground level and ADA compliant.
Guests needing wheelchair assistance while attending an FGCU event should ask the nearest event staff employee for assistance.
Accessible restrooms are located as follows:
- Alico Arena - On the first floor in the lobby of Alico Arena, second floor in the auxillary gym, and in the third floor suites.
- Swanson Stadium - In the OSC (Outdoor Sports Complex).
- Softball Complex - In the OSC (Outdoor Sports Complex).
- Soccer Complex - In the OSC (Outdoor Sports Complex).
- Aquatic Complex - Please see the front desk for location.
- Tennis Complex - In the lobby of Alico Arena.
Trained guide dogs or service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted inside FGCU venues. We request 48-72 hours advance notice to ensure proper accommodations. Please contact the Alico Arena Ticket Office at (239) 590-7145.
Regular Hours 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 239-590-7145 for events in Alico Arena
- 239-590-7935 for events at the Aquatics Center
- 239-590-7145 for Soccer, Baseball and Softball events
- Other Hours (After 5 p.m.) - 239-590-1900
For persons with disabilities that require additional assistance or accommodation, please contact the Office of Adaptive Services, located in Howard Hall, at 239-590-7956 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org